- The Cottages accommodate groups of up to 15 young persons in simple 'hostel'
- Self-catering facilities include a kitchen, dining room and scullery.
- Two other rooms provide a lounge and chapel, and the whole building is
- The facilities available include the Abbey Church which provides a peaceful,
prayerful space for worship. Guests are free to join in all the community
services and to enjoy the spacious Abbey grounds.
- Special rate for families.
- Lying deep in the Berkshire countryside overlooking the beautiful Kennet valley to the distant Hampshire downs, the Cottages provide an ideal place for a group retreat for all who seek the refreshment of peace and quiet.